Re: [ccp4bb]: Movies for PowerPoints.

'Ribbons' for the SGI will make a series of images with small rotations
or translations between each one.  These are written as RGB files.  A
jiffy program gets them into a suitable form for input into 'makemovie'
on the SGI again, which will give you a Quicktime format movie.  You
should be able to play this in Powerpoint, or convert it to an AVI with
the movie conversion tool of your choice (SmatVid for windows?)

Good luck, this all takes many hours.

Jeremy

--
Protein Crystallography,  Email: jeremy@chem.gla.ac.uk