[ccp4bb]: Re: [o-info] CCP4-NT and O NT

> > trying get somebody setup and do everything in windows (without success).
> >
> > IS there any way that I can convert ccp4 maps to o style maps on the
> > windows machines ????
>
> isn't there a windows version of xdl_mapman in ccp4_nt ?

(appologies for the cross posting ...)

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dev/ccp4onnt.html#XX

Alain Dautant has been able to get ccp4 to compile using the cygnus
software bundle. This freeware bundle includes X-Free86 and so hes been
able to get xdl_view to compile - essential for XDL* programs.

so No xdl_mapman is not inclueded in ccp4_nt as I cant get the X stuff to
compile with the compilers ive used

but

yes xdl_mapman and friends are available and both Alain and myself would
be greatful for feedback. The X stuff maybe included in future official
ccp4nt distributions.....

Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD