[ccp4bb]: NCS solvents, per-residue analysis plots

Hi evrybody:

In the analysis of a coordinate file with NCS-related molecules I would like to fish out:
-atoms in special positions (within a certain distance cutoff)
-solvent atoms that can be matched in NCS pairs (again with a certain distance cutoff)
Also, I would like to prepare a publication quality plot of per-residue average B-factor vs residue number but do not have access to What-If.
Is there another way of accomplishing this?

Many thanks.
Wolfram Tempel
Univ. of Georgia