[ccp4bb]: plastic model

Hi all,

 I'd like to have a plastic model for a protein, but there are some software bottlenecks between the computer and the computer
operator ;) Hopefully these are the best spots to ask about proteins :)

 Would somebody know how to convert the molscript output plots into 3d studio format (.3ds) or .stl? I can't
convert the .wrl output files into any other format...

Best regards,
Jose Brandao

=====
joserbn@lnls.br
LNLS
Brazilian National Synchrotron Laboratory
Beamline Physicist