[ccp4bb]: TRUNCATE with Anom Data

Dear CCP4 users,

The truncate information indicates that:

If anomalous data is present then F(+), F(-), with the anomalous difference, plus I(+) and I(-)  are also written out. The amplitudes are put on an approximate absolute scale using the scale factor taken from a Wilson plot.

Analysis of my output reflection file (after running cad as well) shows that the actual intensities were also scaled.   Is this correct that both the input intensities and the converted structure factor amplitudes should be scaled?

Thank you kindly,

tristan fiedler

--
Tristan J. Fiedler
Graduate Program in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology

tfiedler@newssun.med.miami.edu