Re: [ccp4bb]: Adding amplitude data to an intensity-containing .mtz

Walter Lloyd Ash wrote:

>   I could not find information in the ccp4 program suite documentation on
> how to go about adding amplitude data (F-obs/F-sigma) to a .mtz file
> generated by scalepack2mtz (with the denzo-generated reflection file
> containing intensity data as input).  If anybody could point me to the
> right utility or suggest the method they usually use that would be
> appreciated.
>
>   The other programs I've used to date (CNS, GLRF) either generate their
> own files with amplitude data, or allow you to specify whether you're
> inputting I's or F's.  The .mtz-using program I want to use does not have
> this option and expects F's.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walter Ash
> wlash@ucalgary.ca

 scalepack2mtz with truncate assumes scalepack merged output; ie h k l
I+ SIGI+ I- SIGI- and converts that to

 h kl  <F> SIGF F+ SIGF+ F- SIGF- <I> etc..

 Are you using the GUI? It is the task under Data reduction
                                             Import scaled Denzo data

 Eleanor