[ccp4bb]: Adding amplitude data to an intensity-containing .mtz

  I could not find information in the ccp4 program suite documentation on
how to go about adding amplitude data (F-obs/F-sigma) to a .mtz file
generated by scalepack2mtz (with the denzo-generated reflection file
containing intensity data as input).  If anybody could point me to the
right utility or suggest the method they usually use that would be
appreciated.

  The other programs I've used to date (CNS, GLRF) either generate their
own files with amplitude data, or allow you to specify whether you're
inputting I's or F's.  The .mtz-using program I want to use does not have
this option and expects F's.

Thanks,

Walter Ash
wlash@ucalgary.ca