Re: [ccp4bb]: MAR control software under linux

Hi,
did you try running the programme? It's the first time I hear a normal
application for Linux depends on the kernel.
Tim.

--
Deep in the human mind there is a pervasive need for a logical universe
that makes sense. But the real universe  is always

               				 - from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib"
--                     				 by the Princess Irulan -
Tim Gruene, grune@embl-grenoble.fr
EMBL Outstation Grenoble
6 Rue Jules Horowitz
BP 181