Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4 compiling problems - Linux

Hi Ricardo,

the error message flags a missing library.  THe library is nothing to
do with CCP4, but is part of the system for displaying pixmaps under X.
It is part of the xpm-devel-xx.xx package.  Check for it on your
cd and/or the Mandrake site.  Mandrake will have documentation for the
installation of rpm packages.

Charles Ballard
CCP4

ps- if you did not install all the development stuff at the beginning
this could be a long (but rewarding) process.  Assuming mandrake
released it of course.