[ccp4bb]: dtrek2mtz and SnB/preDREAR updates

For the d*TREK and SnB folks out there:
I have available a modified dtrek2mtz program to convert d*TREK files to
MTZ files.  It's been given to the CCP4 folks, but if in doubt just
contact me and I'll send you the source code.

Also Chuck Weeks has modified SnB to read the latest d*TREK reflnlist