Re: [ccp4bb]: Tetragonal Twinning & Detwin - Summary #1 and storyso far!!

Eleanor...

	I considered Twinning as previous data sets collected by
my boss (similar looking crystals, but different conditions) were
perfectly twinned P4... so I was unsure whether the new crystallisation
conditions had stoped the twinning or not... (in the previous data, the
2nd moments indicated perfect twinning, in this case they do not...)

	Thank you once again for your advice...

			Dave

Dave Briggs
Bacterial Toxins Group		http://student.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ebrig02/toxin
School of Crystallography
Birkbeck College
Malet Street
Bloomsbury
London
WC1E 7HX
"The two things in life that truely make us happy are unwrapping a new CD
and watching others fail" - Armando Iannucci