[ccp4bb]: FWD: Contours of a discussion (SUMMARY; LONG !)

Dear All,

Gerard posted a follow up message on the 8th of Sept on the contours
'discussion'. However, due to the word 'su*****be' appearing in the first
few lines the bulletin board admin software here interpreted the message
to be a bb admin request.

I have included the message below and my apologies to Gerard and the bb
for the delay.

Alun
PS yes OK I will write a 'Wheres my message gone?'.html later for all you
others whos messages dont appear on the bb....
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD