From: owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk [mailto:owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk]On Behalf Of
Stefan Backstrom
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 00:45
To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: [ccp4bb]: labeling of cryotubes

Hello, and pardon for theunrelated question following:

We are in the search for a label printer that can be used to put labels
on eppendorf tubes and cryotubes.

An unspecified industrial crystallography group uses the Brady LS2000
matrix printer.

I wonder if anyone else has some other suggestions ?

Best wishes,

Stefan