RE: [ccp4bb]: labeling of cryotubes

We use the Dymo/COSTAR Labelwriter EL 60. It is fast and great for labeling
crystal trays, disks, zip disks etc.  You can buy a variety of label sizes for
all applications.

A.Mesecar

At 03:17 PM 9/25/2001 +0200, Flip Hoedemaeker wrote:
>***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
>***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***
>
>Hmm, I guess any ordinary laser- or inktjet printer can be used for this
>purpose. You need software that recognizes the specific label sheets you use
>(e.g. Microsoft Word, but I'm sure there are Linux-compatible programs out
>there). Just make sure you cover the label you stick on with magic tape
>before freezing.
>
>Flip

---------
   Andrew D. Mesecar
   Assistant Professor
   Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
    and the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
   (MC 870) MBRB Room 3070
   900 South Ashland Avenue
   Chicago, IL 60607

   Ear-Mail	312-996-1877 (office)