[ccp4bb]: Questions about IZIT

Dear. Colleague

This is not CCP4 related question.

We set up original "Ammonium Sulfate" screen for target protein.
After 5days, several micro crystals were obteined. But These were
not diffraction quality ones. (too small)

We placed one microliter of "IZIT"in the drop and wait several
hours.   (Micro crystals were turned blue.)

 Some days later, Clusterd needles were appeared
near the injected point. and colours were deep blue.
(When we placed the IZIT in the drop, droplet were covered "skin".)

Our questions are .......
Does "IZIT" induce protein crystals?
Given needles are Crystals of "IZIT"?
If given crystal are "IZIT" crystals, how does it looks like?
(All set-ups are incubated at 4℃)

Thanks for the help.

     Eiichi Tsuji