RE: [ccp4bb]: grasp

PyMOL can do this for you in a snap on Windows, Unix, or Mac OSX/Darwin.
In contrast to SPOCK, it won't cost you a dime on any platform.

PyMOL is better for surfaces than Grasp so long as you aren't trying to
display electrostatic potentials (which it can't do, just yet).

http://pymol.sf.net

Here is a 5 line example script which does what you want...

load your.pdb
show surface
color red, 45+56+123/
color blue, 60-70/