Re: [ccp4bb]: grasp

Deena,

We found that it was just much easier to create and colour the surface
in a program called SPOCK.  This can output a molscript file that you
can then use with molscript to output a raster file.  Alternatively,
they give you the option of exporting directly to an image file.  I
think we paid about US$200 for our licenses for Compaq Alphas.  I think
the SGI licenses are more expensive.

Cindy Sinars
Cornell University