Re: [ccp4bb]: please stop it

> It is not funny.

Actually, I think a few of the emails were pretty entertaining, except
DVD's, which was actually hilarious.

In any case, a small comment on the priority list:

1) RTFM
2) ask your more experienced labmates
3) ask the BB
4) Cry in desperation ...
5) read the source code (and isn't it great that this is possible?)

So far I never went further than 4).
I would also be tempted to put the hierarchy as:

1) ask your more experienced labmates
2) RTFM
3) ask the BB
4) Cry in desperation ...
5) read the source code (and isn't it great that this is possible?)

but this depends a bit to the character and knowledge of your labmates
really ... something along the lines of talking to your supervisor might
also be well in order (between 4 and 5 ?)

		Tassos

--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL