[ccp4bb]: big cell change, how to extend the phase?

Dear all,

Recently I posted a question about solving patterson with translational
symmetry.  Basically, the problem was solved by using one of the best
quality data set. As I mentioned, every crystal showed big difference in
the cell constant, so patterson for most of the crystal is almost
impossible to solve. But finally I solved one of the dataset, now this
Hg dataset only extend to 3.2A (process by scalepack, mosflm only
process to 3.4A ), after SHARP SAD phasing, the FOM is around 0.4
(accentric), 0.2 (centric). After SOLOMON, I can see the molecular
boundary, and a few helixes.
Now, I have another dataset by Br dipping, in house SAD data. Patterson
is hard to solve again and anomalous signal may be weak. But it diffract
to 2.5A. I want to extent the Hg SAD phase from 3.2A to this Br 2.5A.
What is the best way to do it?
These are the two cells:
Hg: I222, 88x112x142
Br: I222, 91x118x140

Thanks for the help.

Jinsong

"The DAO is not a real DAO when it can be talked about."
						---(DAO DE JING)
Jinsong Liu, Ph.D.
Tularik Inc.				Phone: 	650 825-7054
Two Corporate Drive         		Fax: 	650 825-7320
South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA	Email: jsliu@tularik.com