Re: [ccp4bb]: Secondary structure

Paul Hubbard wrote:

> You can get ESPript from the following URL:
>
> http://www-pgm1.ipbs.fr:8080/ESPript/
>
> Please be aware this is a real pain to install (I haven't got it working locally on my machine
> yet).

Indeed it's rather painfull to install, but apparently the authors are
against inflicting pain to the users and there is an excellent www
interface for running it remotely ...  ;-)

(just to be clear it can be run via web, I guess it would be easy to
find out anyway, but the above comment sounded discouraging for such a
good program)

		Tassos
--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL