Re: [ccp4bb]: Secondary structure

> You can get ESPript from the following URL:
> http://www-pgm1.ipbs.fr:8080/ESPript/

Many thanks Paul :-)
though we have a new URL : http://genopole.toulouse.inra.fr/ESPript

> Please be aware this is a real pain to install
Well. I agree somehow .... but an automatic install command file is in preparation

>Indeed it's rather painfull to install, but apparently the authors are
>against inflicting pain to the users and there is an excellent www
>interface for running it remotely ...  ;-)

I totally agree with Tassos :-)

Please check step by steps examples to learn how to use ESPript
http://prodes.toulouse.inra.fr/ESPript/ESPript/wwwhelp.html

Sincerely
Patrice