[ccp4bb]: dephosphorylation

Sorry, this is slightly off topic. I have
a protein that apparently migrates as
a single peak on SDS gell, but mass spec
shows a broad asymmetrical peak suggestive
of a mixture. The protein is expressed in
Yeast and I suspect it has varying degrees
of posttranslational modification that are
causing us problems in crystallization. My
collaborator who supplies the protein claims
to have knocked out all possible glycosylation sites,
so now I'm thinking phosphorylation is the problem.

Does anyone have a protocol for dephosphorylating
proteins or recommend a commercial kit?
Ever have a case where this worked for crystallization?

Thanks

Richard Gillilan
MacCHESS
Cornell University