[ccp4bb]: Q: how to convert CNS density modified file to mtz for arp/warp?

Dear CCP4BB readers,

I tried SAD phasing by CNS and, as the density modifed map
revealed some secondary structures of the protein, now I want
to try Arp/Warp to refine the experimental phase. How can I
convert a reflection file of FOM and 4 HL coefficients to an
mtz file of SIGMA and PHI columns without any loss of the
phase information?

Many thanks in advance...

Woo-Cheol Lee
graduate student