[ccp4bb]: map correlation coefficients

hi all,
    i am trying to find the structure of a novel protein through mir.
i have found out the heavy atom sites and have calculated the map.
nd solomon for phase improvement and extension.i took
the mtz file got from solomon and ran amore on it to find the correlation of this map with the actual one.

of this map with the actual.since i am new to this method (mir is being dione
for the first time in our lab), i really dont know wether i have done the right thing .
can we find out correlation coefficients of maps obtained fron m experimental phases
phases with the help of amore. how reliable are these cerrelation coeficients
i.e. if it is theoretically possible.thankin g you in advance,
                                               sameeta