Re: [ccp4bb]: Grasp/electrostatic surface

> An alternative maybe MEAD, which is freely available from
> http://www.scripps.edu/bashford/ and can be used to color surfaces e.g. by
> Dino (http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/~xray/dino/). As far as I remember
> both programs are not very straightforward to use.

  Another alternative would be J.A. Christopher's SPOCK which is
  resonably straight forward to use possibly because its syntax is
  very similar to Grasp's and it has a very nice graphical user interface.
  It is however not free (~$100 Linux version)  and may
  ( someone please correct me if I am wrong ) not be as accurate as
  Delphi.

  Lothar.