Re: [ccp4bb]: PHASES anomalous fin to mtz for SHARP

Paul Hubbard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the response on converting fin files into MTZ files for SHARP.
> I finally ended up converting the scaled derivative in a fin file into a
> SCALEPACK file, and converting that into an MTZ file with those precious
> SigFPH and SigDANO values (I used "Import Scaled Denzo Data" in CCP4i). Note
> that this will not have any centric reflections, as CMBANO in PHASES removes
> these before writing out the fin file (you are warned!!!).

 Seeing this is a BAD THING for density modification and phase
improvement I would suggest running CAD afterwards to pick up all
original h k l <F> F+ ... and then appendingthe DANO SIGDANO.

That way you will still have the centric reflections in your file.

Eleanor