RE: [ccp4bb]: Double disk crash in Uppsala

> ps: for the capitalisation fundamentalists, here are the missing
>     capitals for this mail - please add them where appropriate:
>     PGDVDKPMOLWOXMYPMOLWWWCWLDLPS
> PyMOL>

NOW you have convinced me too!!!!

It is clear that a hidden message has been discovered:
     PGDVDKPMOLWOXMYPMOLWWWCWLDLPS
is the sequence of a so called WWW peptide, a member of
*bug busting* peptides
Schibli, Hwang & Vogel, Biochemistry 38:16749(1999)

I suggest 'uppsalicidin' for the trivial name.

Cheers, BR