[ccp4bb]: Lipid/LPS contamination

Dear All,
I am sorry to bother you with a non CCP4 related email. I am working with a
protein and I am afraid that I have lipid/lps contamination of the 'pure'
protein solution. I cannot use amm. sulph. cut since my protein is crashing
out. I can remove some of them with DEAE-cellulose column and
ultracentrifuge. At the moment I am assessing for LPS/lipids with silver
stained gels. Do you know any other method(s) that can check for lps? Thanks
in advance.

Konstantinos Beis

Konstantinos Beis                               Email: kb11@st-andrews.ac.uk
Centre for Biomolecular Sciences                Tel  :+44 1334 4272 65
University of St. Andrews
North Haugh
St. Andrews
FIFE KY16 9ST, UK