Re: [ccp4bb]: Xtals come out on the skin of drop surface

Aidong,
	I have had the same problem with the skin forming on the top of
the drop. I don't know how to stop it, but I was successful in dealing
with it. I used acupuncture needles to gently tease the skin off of the
drops before I went in to get the crystals. The crystals that I
dealt with had about 70% solvent content, so I had to be pretty
delicate.

Jason