[ccp4bb]: RE: (ccp4bb): Culture in large scale

Hi,

You might have an aeration problem, if you kept all other parameters constant
while scaling up. This is a common cause of insolubility and you might get
better results when trying either a bioreactor or a slightly different type of
vessel that improves aeration, if you have to use a shaker (e.g., erlenmeyer
flasks with indented walls rather than the standard ones).

I would recommend against 50 10mL cultures :)

Cheers,

  Michael