Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4 For Linux update....

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Kevin Cowtan wrote:

> There has only been one change affecting the software itself, so if you
> already have a working install you probably don't want to do it again: mosflm
> may now work. (Optimisation is now turned off for mosflm. You will get better
> results faster by using the latest version for Cambridge, but I hope it may
> work now. Unfortunately I don't have an autotest for mosflm).

I should point out that we don't distribute a test suite for Mosflm, so
this omission is no deficiency on Kevin's part. I'm just starting to put
together a suitable set of tests to make sure that the program is behaving
as expected, but this set will not be available for a while yet.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH