Re: [ccp4bb]: arp/warp

Bernard Santarsiero wrote:

 > I get this error message when I try to do a warpNtrace....
 >
 > ---- Structure factors have been calculated by FFT ----
 >
 > *****************SCALING***************
 > ===> Error:  *** Error in GAUSSJ - called from SCALING ***
 > <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
 > Refmac_4.0.6:   *** Error in GAUSSJ - called from SCALING ***

Ah, thats a good one. RT(F)M would not have helped.
Assuming that besides being funny (I admit it is a good one even for
just being funny) there's a good point on it.

Usually it means that a bit above you got '0 atoms read' and Refmac had
a small but understanable problem scaling the Fcalcs from these 0 atoms
to Fobs. But ARP/wARP should had now allowed that to happen and get
Refmac to get the blame.

<Commercial break>
We hope it is fixed in the 5.2 release, which will be released early
next year.
</Commercial break>

Tassos