Re: [ccp4bb]: arp/warp

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Anastassis Perrakis wrote:

> I shoudl stop annoyng people in the bb and get to finish it up I guess.

don't worry about it. i think any argument that 'none of us have time for
this sort of silliness' is going to sound empty after the last day or so
of postings.  i am already thinking up ways to fill the inter-holiday
boredom with another flame war, and on whom to place the blame.

cheers,

        "I knew by their looks that they ate garlic and onions"
                                                  - Mark Twain
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University