Re: [ccp4bb]: degrading e-mails in the CCP4bb

Dear all -

Sorry I started what indeed resulted to more 'noise' than what was
intended. My apologies to people that were
intimidated/suffocated/degraded - I did NOT intend any of these and I
was not trying to be offensive.

I was just trying to be funny and maybe a bit didactic for a problem
solving approach - in a sarcastic style, but I always loved sarcasm,
can't help it. Once more: CCP4 and the questions we get are a great
service, they are fun and they are more than often educational. Manuals,
the web, PhD supervisors and other work collegues can be of use too.

All the best to everybody for Xmas and New Year,

	Tassos