[ccp4bb]: degrading e-mails in the CCP4bb

Many thanks for all of you who kindly helped me in my "Amore error
message" question, sending e-mails to me or CCP4bb. As pointed by Dr.
David J. Schuller, in a very polite manner, my question is addressed in
the Amore Manual. Not to mention the complete, constructive explanation
of Alun Ashton. In this regard I should say I had checked CCP4i bottom
"Memory Allocation" but because there was no default value I didn't
realize what to do!

I should say that we are not perfect neither a genius like Anastassis
Perrakis, sometimes we can make mistakes.
In fact, I always followed Anastassis "famous hierarchy of approaches to
problems" but , as I said, I am not perfect.

These are the results of humiliating other people (MAINLY STUDENTS OF
COURSE):

- to degrade and intimidate students
- to suffocate the ones who have answers

This is the perfect policy for bad quality science,  I think it should
stop (or should be stopped).

To my colleagues students I have to say that what is bothering everybody
in this list is the amount of foolish e-mails sent by Anastassis and
others,  this is the true "noise" in the list.
I think we all should continue to send questions and answers (if
possible) to this list, trying to not send silly questions like this one
I sent yesterday and remembering that we are not perfect.

Very so sorry for bothering you with this kind of problem.

Ricardo Aparicio
PhD Student
USP - Sao Carlos - SP
Brazil