[ccp4bb]: Raxis data convertion

Hi everyone:
I just collected a set of diffraction images for one protein crystal on
Rigaku Raxis IV ++. The intial structure determination was accomplished by
the integrated software, CrystalClear; its ultimate result is a file named
scaleaverage.ref, which is an ascii file similar to hkl file.
The problem is that how can I convert it to the format recognized by CCP4.
That file includes a header and reflection context; the later only
comprises of 5 columns, namely h, k, l, I, sigI.
Anyone use the same instrument? I also encountered some problems on the
CrystalClear. Although it's user-friendly, its behavior is quite
mysterious. Sometimes it breaks and I don't know how to make it work.
Thanks in advance
sincerely
Yadong Yu

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer£ºhttp://explorer.msn.com/lccn/intl.asp¡£