RE: [ccp4bb]: How to make a movie

Actually, PyMOL can't create the morph for you.  You're thinking of my
morphing tool, RigiMOL, which isn't yet complete or available.  (RigiMOL
was why I started writing PyMOL in the first place, but I've never had
time to finish it).

Once you have obtained morphed coordinates (via LSQMAN or Mark
Gerstein's morph server http://molmovdb.mbb.yale.edu/molmovdb/), PyMOL
is a superb tool for viewing them (live in 3D) or rendering them into
movies (to generate 2D MPEG or AVI files).

--
mailto:warren@sunesis.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.