Re: [ccp4bb]: Refmac vs. cns

I'm still favouring CNS for conventional maximum likelihood refinement: it
is very fast and produces both excellent models and electron density maps.
And it has the better bulk solvent correction due to the missing solvent
B-factor in the mask approach of REFMAC.

(So I have to stay out of San Francisco (as Tassos suggested) and now also
out of York for a while.)

Regards,

Dirk.

Dirk Kostrewa
Paul Scherrer Institut   e-mail: dirk.kostrewa@psi.ch
Life Sciences             phone: +41-56-310-4722
OSRA/007                    fax: +41-56-310-4556
CH-5232 Villigen PSI        WWW: http://sb.web.psi.ch
Switzerland