[ccp4bb]: glycoprotein

Hi,

This is not directly related to CCP4 packages. I have been trying to
purify and crystallize a protein which is highly glycosylated.
Deglycosylation using chemical and enzymatic methods is followed by many
different chromatographic procedures. But, no crystallization luck yet.

I wonder how people out there approach for the crystallization of these
glycosylated proteins. Particularly, any new method for deglycosylation
and purification would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

K.H.
begin:vcard
n:Kim;Kyung Hyun
tel;fax:82-2-928-9027
tel;work:82-2-3290-3444
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.korea.ac.kr/~biotech
org:Korea University;Graduate School of Biotechnology
version:2.1
email;internet:khkim@korea.ac.kr
title:Associate Professor
adr;quoted-printable:;;5-1 Anam dong=0D=0ASung buk gu=0D=0A;Seoul;;136-701;Korea
fn:Kyung Hyun Kim
end:vcard