Re: [ccp4bb]: glycoprotein

Hi,

Another enzyme to try is PNGaseF, also from Hampton.

I have tried both EndoF1 and PNGaseF, both seperately and in combination,
and the PNGaseF alone is probably the best result wrt homogeneity on a gel.
The purification method uses an affinity step which means the
deglycosylases go straight through the column.

As yet though we have no crystals, but I am still trying.

Hope this helps

Louisa

PS if you want I could email a pic of the gel so you can see!!