[ccp4bb]: previewing diffraction images on windows machines

Hello there

I am trying to find out whether there is a way to preview my diffraction
images on my windows2K laptop without having to install a whole processing
package like crystal clear.

I want to do this as we're trying synchrotron data backup to a firewire
disc attached to a laptop for the first time, and I'd like to be able to
check on my laptop that nothing odd happened to the images when they were
transferred onto the firewire disc *before* we leave the synchrotron!

Is there a stand alone version of ipdisp that will run on windows, for
example?

Hope you can help and thank you!

Arwen Pearson

BMBB