[ccp4bb]: Composite omit maps?

Hello All,

Omit maps was discussed here a week ago.  Tom Allen has written a little
jiffy and a script that will allow one to do what we call - reciprocal
space composite omit maps. It uses refmac5 and for us as medium resolution
seems to reproduce well the composite omit maps of CNS. However as we go
to higher resolutions (1.8A or better), the maps look like simple refmac
maps in our limited trials.  IF you are actively computing composite omite
maps, you can give this a try.

To get a hand at the script, the program etc..
e-mail Tom Allen at twallen@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu

It is not part of ccp4 yet as it has not been tested anywhere except our
lab. IF there is enough good response - then, hopefully the ccp4 will make
it part of it.

Cheers!

Rams.

--