[ccp4bb]: Re: BOUNCE ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk: Non-member submission from [Tommy Wang<chernhoe@ima.org.sg>]

> >From ccp4bb-owner@mserv1.dl.ac.uk Wed Jan 23 09:42:10 2002
> From: Tommy Wang <chernhoe@ima.org.sg>
> To: ccp4bb <ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk>
> Subject: refmac error message
> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:41:07 +0800
>
> While I was using refmac5 to run restrained refinement and ARP/wARP cycling
> to analyze only water atoms via the ccp4i interface, I got the following
> error message at the end of the log file
>

>  ***** ERROR *****
>   Data Card FILE is required in this mode
>
> Does anybody know what is the problem?
>
> Thanks
> Tommy

Dear Tommy your message didnt get throught to ccp4bb as there is a
conflict between the address your registered as and the address youve sent
the message from.

but in answer to your question please see the ccp4 problems pages.

Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD