Re: [ccp4bb]: F, E and U notation...

Kevin,

As far as I know, most direct-methods programs (MULTAN, RANTAN, SAPI,
OASIS) include the correction. If a space group is specified, all |E|
values must be corrected or it will cause serious problems in phasing
(it doesn't make sense to calculate E's if no space group is given
anyway). I am not sure if people want to use 'corrected' F.

Quan Hao