From: owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk [mailto:owner-ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk]On Behalf Of
Petr Leiman
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:57 AM
To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: [ccp4bb]: fitting atomic models into cryoEM maps

Dear all,

My apologies for a non-CCP4-related question but this board is read by
people with different expertise.

We have a 13-15 A resolution cryoEM map of a mutliprotein assembly. For
some of the proteins from this assembly we have their atomic structures
obtained by X-ray crystallography.  I am looking for a program to help
us in fitting of these proteins into the cryoEM map.

There are two programs I have tried already: EMFIT and ESSENS. Are there
any other programs that can be used for fitting?

Petr