Re: [ccp4bb]: Problems with SCALA

Hello,
I had problems with mosflm as well, with data probably from the same
beam-line, ID29. XDS worked fine with me though, changing the setting of
the pixels and pixel size w.r.t. to the sample XDS.INP they give on the
web page of ID29. XDS did not work with the settings they suggest:

NX=2048 NY=2048         QX=0.1024 QY=0.1024 ! ID29 ADSC Q210 CCD-detector

I don't know, whether mosflm could have similar problems, if it reads the
settings from the header, it shouldn't.
Tim

--
Deep in the human mind there is a pervasive need for a logical universe
that makes sense. But the real universe  is always

               				 - from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib"
--                     				 by the Princess Irulan -
Tim Gruene, grune@embl-grenoble.fr
EMBL Outstation Grenoble
6 Rue Jules Horowitz
BP 181