Re: [ccp4bb]: Problems with low mosaicity

Hi,

I don't quite understand how vibration and low mosaicity fit together.
Vibration should increase mosaicity and smearing of your spots!

Certainly trivial to say, are You sure you have the center of beam correct!?!
We have had a similar case, nice images but the Rsym...

Jeroen.
--
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.                           Alias Geronimo
Dept. of Structural Biology and Crystallography,  Institute of Molecular