Re: [ccp4bb]: making movie by Bobscript

I have a quick webserver that makes movies using Rasmol. It has a
reasonable number of options, though not all combinations of
frame-speed/number-of-frames/angle are possible. It can output
animated gifs, Quicktime, MPEG or AVI movies, and will also give
you the Rasmol script at the end so that you can play around with
it on your own machine. It's at

http://molbio.info.nih.gov/structbio/indie.html

(comments/complaints/suggestions welcome, of course)

Susan.
Susan Chacko
Helix Systems
Bldg 12B, Rm 2N207			 	Ph: (301) 435-2982
National Institutes of Health			Fax:(301) 402-2190
Bethesda, MD 20895.			Email:susanc@helix.nih.gov