Re: [ccp4bb]: Mosflm on DEC Alpha Linux

Hi

By chance Clemens Vonrhein did this for me today; if you check out the
mosflm pages during the course of the next hour or so, I'll put statically
linked binaries for this in the pre-built directories, and also an
appropriate "include.alpha-linux" file for the build-it-yourself version
somewhere obvious (e.g. in the "build-it-yourself" directory).

I haven't been able to test it (I don't have ready access to a box to do
this) but I'm sure if there are any problems I'll hear pretty quickly!

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Chris Waddling wrote:

> I'm having problems getting Mosflm620 compiled on my DEC Alpha Linux
> machines.  Has anyone had success with this, and if so, would they be
> willing to share their binary with me?

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH

See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
crystal growing details for schools