Re: [ccp4bb]: Mosflm on DEC Alpha Linux

Harry,

I'm pleased as punch to report that Mosflm is working great on my Alpha
Linux machines.

Thank you and Clemens for getting this going for me and those few of us out
here using Alpha Linux boxes.

Chris

FYI - in communication with HKL, I was told that although they have tested
Denzo on an Alpha Linux machine, they will not be distributing it due to the
cost and minimal return to them.

So, let's all be thankful (once again) that we have Mosflm!!

--
Dr. Christopher A. Waddling
University of California at San Francisco